Monday, December 12, 2005

Mormon Church Worships Joseph Smith Like He Was Jesus!! Then Again, Joseph Smith Claimed That He Was Greater Than Jesus!! Check This Out!!



***Update-April 18, 2006***Here is another link that will show you a few more pictures of this great Joseph Smith Nativity scene. Apparently some of you out there don't consider this to be a Nativity scene at all. Let's see, he is laying in a crib(instead of some straw), laying in a replica log cabin(instead of a manger), it was Christmas time(when most people celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ) and they even had the modern day decorations of today, that didn't even exist in Joseph's day(namely a Christmas tree with lights).

By the way, for those that aren't aware, this little set up was like 30 seconds from the office of the President of BYU, right inside the main door of the admin building, so that everybody entering the building would see it. I'm sure it gave him and everybody else, warm fuzzies, every time they walked past it. Talk about a bosom inferno!!

Do you think that they ever considered setting up a Jesus Nativity scene in the Admin building, instead of Joseph Smith? Well, since he was greater than Jesus Christ, according to Joseph himself, I highly doubt it!!

Websters dictionary defines Nativity as, "the process or circumstances of being born, the place of origin, or the act or instance of being born." Encarta describes nativity as,"birth or origin, especially the place, process, or circumstances of being born." What would you guys call it, the "Joseph as a very small infant, lying in a crib, at Christmas time scene?" So, call it whatever the hell you want, but, give me a break, it's a damn nativity scene folks, no matter how some of you want to split hairs or deny reality.

Is it actually possible that some of you missed out on all of the Joseph Smith obsession, worship and extravaganzas, that took place all year long, culminating with the 200 year birthday party on December 23rd? Maybe it's just me, but I seem to remember Hinckley, Ballard(direct descendant of Joseph Smith) and Packer in Vermont(tape recorded, not live) and Faust, Monson and the rest of the gang, in a sold out conference center, specifically to celebrate the birth of Joseph Smith?Oh yeah, "PRAISE TO THE MAN", RIGHT? This nativity scene was just part of it!!

Hey, did any of you ever wonder, why the Church didn't and hasn't ever, specifically had a birthday party for Jesus Christ, with Hinckley and co. over in Bethlehem, at the birth sight of Jesus Christ? Hell, they could have thrown a party for Jesus this past December, filled the conference center and celebrated his 2006th anniversary of being born, right? They could do it ever year!! Oh well, I guess that Hinckley and Joseph Smith are just more important.

Now, I'm not talking about a Christmas devotional either, rather a "birthday party(bash) for Jesus." You know, like Hinkcley has every 5 years and Joseph every 100 years. Of course, they'd have to throw the party on April 6th every year, since that is actually when he was born and the exact date, according to Joseph Smith. I guess they could still do it in December, just as long as they made it clear that his actual birthdate was April 6th, so that nobody got confused. It could become a tradition, like Hinckley's birthday bashes!! Maybe they could even change the words of "We Thank The O God For A Prophet", to "We Thank Thee O God For Jesus Chirst." Nah.....what am I thinking, that will never happen!!

By the way, for those than just have to have a DVD of that incredible birthday celebration of the greatest man to ever live on this earth, it's only $4.50, plus shipping. Now, that's one hell of a deal and a steal!! I just called and verified it myself, but you can go to this page and order as many as you need. They will make great birthday and Christmas gifts for everyone. The line is pretty busy though, so you may have to hold for 5-10 minutes and they will try to get your name, before giving you any information. Kolob is a very busy place. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up!! LOL!!

Just think, once you own it, you and your friends, can watch it over and over, until your bosom explodes from the joy. Even better, you can invite your NON-MEMBER friends and family over, to "feel and partake of the spirit", while watching this flick. Just keep a very close eye on them during the show, to see if you can sense them getting emotional or spiritual.

That would be a sure sign that they know the Church is true, that Joseph Smith was a Prophet and they will be on their way to becoming a Mormon God someday, with exaltation in the highest degree of Celestial glory. Also, I highly suggest having some Mylanta on hand, just in case your bosom or their bosom gets out of control and goes haywire. Those burning bosom episodes can be pretty damn dangerous, especially when watching a "Joseph Smith worship show."

Also for those that can't get enough of Joseph Smith and worshiping him(Praise to the man), here is another link, which is a very special Christmas tribute I did, to the man that Kings and nations revere and extol, showing more pictures of this GLORIOUS NATIVITY SCENE.(Personally, I like the Moroni birds-eye view) Also, please don't miss out on my 200th Birthday Tribute To Joseph Smith, as I'm sure you TBMS will just love it!! Isn't it all just so wonderful?!! Where's the fire extinguisher?***
----------------------------------------------------------------------
It's beginning to look a lot like Smithmas......everywhere you go......take a look at the BYU admin building, glistening once again, with baby Joseph Smith and sliver lanes aglow.

It's beginning to look a lot like Smithmas...everywhere you go...just wait until December 23rd!!

Have You Guys Seen The Joseph Smith Nativity Scene That Is Set Up At BYU?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been waiting for like a week for someone to take pictures of this. I was gonna head down there myself today or tomorrow, but somebody finally took the pictures. Thank you for taking these pictures and for posting them. Like they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. I just thought that you guys would enjoy this. Unbelievable!! Just remember, that the Mormon Church worships Jesus Christ, not Joseph Smith. Oh yeah, but please tune in on December 23rd for the 8th Joseph Smith birthday bash this year....it will be so fun, especially with Hinckley hanging out in Vermont, Joseph's birthplace. I already have goosebumps and my bosom is burning, just thinking about it. Isn't it wonderful?


I just love how the Mormon Church tries to convince the world that they don't worship Joseph Smith, just Jesus and that they are Christians, etc. They revere him, respect him, blah, blah, blah. This entire year has been dedicated to worshiping Joseph Smith and will continue, on December 23rd, with Hinckley in Vermont, Joseph's birthplace and rest of his cronies in the conference center along with all the Morgbots.

In reality, my new term, that I will use from now on, for Mormons, is Smithians. They have never been Christians and are as far away from that as they've ever been, especially with Hinckley large and in charge. Hinckley may not even believe in Jesus or the Father, since he considers himself to be a God. Did you see his birthday bash/worship party, this last summer? He did the same thing for his 90th birthday and is already planning his 100th birthday bash. Many common members, may consider themselves to be Christians, but I'm talking about the Mormon Hierarchy, not the common members, for the most part.

But, you'll see on December 23rd, when the Mormon Church throws yet another birthday bash and their Conference Center is packed with Morgbots. Everyone will have stars in their eyes and just be so grateful to be able to worship Joseph Smith for Christmas. What a blessing!! Makes sense doesn't it? A supposedly "Christian" Church, throwing a massive worshiping party for their founder, two days before Christmas. Yep, is sure does, if you really worship Joseph Smith instead of Jesus, it's makes perfect sense!! Thanks for making it so clear!!


Oh yeah and just for fun, lets all remember now, what Joseph Smith himself had to say in regards to who was greater, himself or Jesus plus a bonus quote on denying that he was ever a polygamist. This was a great day for Joseph Smith but a better day for those of us that see the light.

Joseph said:

Quote:
I have more to boast of than ever any man had. I am the only man that has ever been able to keep a whole church together since the days of Adam. A large majority of the whole have stood by me. Neither Paul, John, Peter, nor Jesus ever did it. I boast that no man ever did such a work as I.
The followers of Jesus ran away from Him; but the Latter-day Saints never ran away from me yet.

What a thing it is for a man
to be accused of committing adultery, and having seven wives, when I can only find one.

I am the same man, and as innocent as I was fourteen years ago; and I can prove them all perjurers. I labored with these apostates myself until I was out of all manner of patience...
(History of the Church, Vol. 6, p. 408-412).

Merry Smithmas everyone and a happy new smear!!

Samuel the Utahnite

Labels: ,

16 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 04, 2006 12:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a life long member of THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS. Did you ever see the movie OR play, THE MUSIC MAN written by Meredith Wilson? In a way, that is what Joseph Smith was! A religious pied piper who miraculously hit upon the essence of what Christ's mission was all about! The character, Marion Paroo in the Music Man, speaks to a crowd that wants to tar and feather The Music Man, "Suddenly there were things to do, and people to go out of your way for." she says. She pleads for others to see that what this far from perfect man did what awesome! It's somewhat of a crude comparison, but that film never fails to remind me of my wonderful loving church that enrolls people into service for others! Joseph Smith was a character, but he inspired people in miraculous ways! Brigham Young was NO body's fool and it was J. Smith who inspired him to tremendeous leadership and greatness! I would think the liberals and many non-members would really respect the worldwide work we do, while respecting our bodies, lives and the lives and faiths of everyone. We don't put down any realigion or people. Have a good evening.

 
At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 5:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't mean at all to bash on the man that has this web site up for all to see.... i rather bash on the diluted mindset of his claims...

how could someone be so blind and attack Joseph smith and the Mormons? i suppose the author of this is some scholor or official high up in society, right?
... most likely you are a man upset that you couldn't be a drunk, or you somehow were unfaithful to your wife and the church, or Christ's servants, had to expell you from the kingdom of God on earth.

you also probably joined some apostate church that claims no authority of God, or that does and worships mary and baptizes children... and you have something to say about the mormon church.

maybe you are some sort of a 'christian' that believes you dont have to do a darn thing to get into heaven.... ok, read james chapter 2 and somehow get out of that religion.

it seems to me that you have a lot of time to be bored and write worthless things about people and men that you never knew and will never know because of the blindness of your eyes and tha hardness of your heart. repent and join the Lord's church again. you pitiful soul that art in the gaul of bitterness.

may God have mercy on you through is great atonement and forgive you as i have already.

- Missionary that knows the truth.

 
At Friday, July 06, 2007 10:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont know you and that doesnt matter. i ama a teenager and a recent convert into the church of Jesus Christ of Latter day saints and was typing in Joseph Smith in google. i do not believe any of your claims because i know that joseph did not say that he was better than Jesus Christ. all i want to say in this comment is that although you may not believe what the church believes or what joseph smith is said to have done but please why do you have to humiliate and badger my belief and reck the chances of anyone else believing. if you do not want to believe what the church says is true then fine, dont believe it. but do no sit here and humiliate the church on the internet. go to the church ask them these claims you have made and find out the real answer. thankyou.

 
At Saturday, July 07, 2007 4:26:00 AM, Blogger Samuel the Utahnite said...

Hey, to the last anon, who is just a teenager and a recent convert; congrats, you can get out early before they completely melt your brain, brainwash and indoctrinate you any further. Did your family join? You realize that they teach you can NEVER be with them in the next life if they don't join here and you inherit the Celestial Kingdom?

Now, the above comment you made about Joseph Smith never claiming to be better than Jesus Christ is false, because he did and it's right in the "OFFICIAL" church history, which you can buy at Deseret Book, BYU, etc. My hell, I gave you the "OFFICIAL" link right in this post, at the end of the quote. Do you really think I'm lying and making it up? Like nobody could prove me wrong?

I challenge you to go research it for yourself, either online, at your local library or order it and buy the 7 volumes of "OFFICIAL MORMON HISTORY" and then get back to me and still declare that I'm a liar and that Joseph Smith never said that.

It's hard to mistake what this means:

"I have more to boast of than ever any man had. I am the only man that has ever been able to keep a whole church together since the days of Adam."

"I boast that no man ever did such a work as I. The followers of Jesus ran away from Him; but the Latter-day Saints never ran away from me yet."

and

"I am the same man, and as innocent as I was fourteen years ago; and I can prove them all perjurers."

In this last quote, he was referring to polygamy and declared that he wasn't a polygamist and lied publicly till the day he was shot to death, after having the printing press destroyed, which told the TRUTH about him.

Joseph Smith had at least 33 wives, did it all in secret behind Emma's back and some of those wives were as young as 14, when he was 37, included other men's wives and even 2 of his adopted daughters, which he married secretly from each other.

I guarantee the missionaries didn't cover any of this, did they? I have links and proof to everything I'm stating and I'd be glad to help you see the light and truth and provide you all the links and references. I'll even debate the missionaries that baptized you or the current ones that are there were you live right now.

I'll debate anyone, anytime, about any of this, because I have the TRUTH and FACTS on my side and you've sadly been duped my friend and I'm glad you are finding out so soon.

Over 100,000 people are year, are estimated to be leaving the Mormon church and having their names removed, because they too are now discovering the truth and realizing that they've been lied to for their entire lives.

My advice is get out now, DO NOT serve a mission and move on with your life, before they steal it from you, along with your self-esteem, personality and identity.

By the way, I was a member for over 30 years, born into the church and I served a faithful and honorable 2 year mission, went to BYU and was sealed in the San Diego temple.

Most all of my family and Friends are all active Mormons. Why would I just start making shit up, to get out of the church that I loved and lose friendships and family over it? Think about it!!

Take care and please respond, because I do sincerely want to help you to learn and know the "REAL TRUTH" of Mormonism, which they will NEVER, EVER tell you.

Samuel

 
At Wednesday, July 11, 2007 2:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Full Video of (LDS) Lukewarm from the teachings of Joseph Smith
Full Video of (LDS) Lukewarm 2 hr 1 min 9 sec - Jul 10, 2007
Lukewarm: Thou art lukewarm neither cold nor hot Walking in darkness at noon-day Anti-Christ Doctrines: vegetarian Diet (United Nations Agenda 21), ... the forbidding of marriage. Davidic Servant Elders must wait for redemption of Zion before endowment can be restored. The real Family Proclamation. Apostasy.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6640451732803549151

 
At Thursday, August 09, 2007 12:24:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I want to thank you for this site. I am not mormon but I was raised in a mormon environment where I was able to see the hypocracy of the mormon religion on a daily basis!!

 
At Tuesday, August 28, 2007 2:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

From what I’ve read on this site I can see that the author is a former Mormon. As for his views I must say that I agree with him 100% as far as Mormonism goes. Joseph Smith, the self styled “prophet” of Mormonism, was a liar. Worse than that, he was an Apostate of Hell. I myself am a professed Christian. That means that I believe: 1) there is only one God, 2) Jesus is God in flesh, 3) Jesus died on the cross and then rose from the dead, 4) Jesus died on the cross as a FINAL sacrifice redeeming us of ALL our Sins through Grace alone, 5) by accepting Jesus as your personal savior and receiving the Holy Ghost you are Saved. Jesus said: “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” John 14:6. He didn’t say “but by me and Joe”. Jesus and the True Prophets said that in the End-Times there would be many False Prophets: “To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them” Isaiah 8:20, “The prophets are prophesying lies in My Name; I did not send them, nor did I command them or speak to them. They are prophesying to you a lying vision, worthless divination, and the deceit of their own minds.” Jeremiah 14:14, "For false Christ’s and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.” Matthew 24:24. Mormon’s will unfailingly use the world wide charities and “works” of the LDS Church as proof of their “righteousness”. An Apostle of Christ said: “For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.” 2 Corinthians 11:13-15.
Face it; if you do not believe EVERYTHING I outlined in points 1-5, you are NOT Christian. You may be a new member of the LDS Church not knowledgeable about LDS doctrine. They like to make sure you are either born into an LDS family or otherwise already heavily indoctrinated before they start with the finer points of their doctrine. Mormons believe that God, was not the only god and that He are was a man just as we are. Isaiah 43:10 says: “Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.” Isaiah 44:6 says: Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. Isaiah 44:8 says: Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any. Isaiah 45:5 says: I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me”. Mormon doctrine also claims that God was not the Creator. According to Joseph Smith God had a father who in turn had his father and so on. Isaiah 57:15 states: “For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.” Psalm 90:2 states: “Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.”
Incredibly, Mormon doctrine even denigrates the majesty of Christ. Mormon doctrine teaches that salvation is gained by works and faith. They love to quote the New Testament verse “faith without works is dead”. Works are not a part of our salvation but a result of it. Joseph Smith said: “One of the most fallacious doctrines originated by Satan and propounded by man is that man is saved alone by the grace of God; that belief in Jesus Christ alone is what is needed for salvation.” Galatians 2:16 says: “Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.” Romans 5:1 says: Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ”. Romans 6:23 says: For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” Ephesians 2:8-9 says: “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God, Not of works, lest any man should boast. Romans 4:5 says: “But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.” Mormon doctrine states that spirits are material matter and that the Trinity is expressed as three separate material beings. This has no basis in the Bible at all. In Luke 24:39, Jesus says: “Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.” I would not presume to call Christ a liar. As for the Trinity, Colossians 2:9 says: “For in him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily. (speaking of Jesus)”. Mormon’s also believe that Jesus was the “spirit brother” of Lucifer and they were both the sons of God the Father and a Mother God born in the pre-dawn of this world. Isaiah 7:14 says: “Therefore the Lord Himself shall give you a sign, a virgin shall conceive, and bare a son, and shall call his name Immanuel (God with us).” God became flesh and we received our Christ. More evidence against the Mormons as Christians is their rejection of the Bible as the ONLY source of Gods Word. They believe that the Bible is inherently flawed by ancient mistranslations. That assumption was shattered upon the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls, which proved that the Bible was STILL the Divinely inspired Truth. Books of the Old Testament found in the Dead Sea Scrolls showed less than 0.4% degradation (that degradation being almost entirely grammatical as apposed to contextual) between the ancient Hebrew text of 2,000 years ago and the King James Version of the Bible we in the English speaking world today use. Modern Greek translations are even more accurate than that. 2 Timothy 3:16 says: “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.” In summary, Mormonism is a complete fraud. Even if you’re an atheist you can discern between Christian and non-Christian. The Book of Mormon, which is the foundation of the LDS Church, is the biggest load of fanciful nonsense I have ever seen. As a college educated (not at a community college) historian, I find the fanciful stories of the Book of Mormon just that: fanciful. These people actually believe that American Indians are the descendants of ancient Israelites and of the House of Abraham no less. First of all, genetic research has proven that Native Americans are NOT genetically related to ancient Semites. Genetically, they have more in common with Genghis Khan and the Mongol Hordes than with ANY peoples of the Middle-East. What trip of arrogance could convince any person with eyes to see that the ancient Hebrews were “White”?!?! I mean come on; we’re talking about peoples of the Middle-East not Ireland. On top of this, there is NO credible archeological evidence WHATSOEVER to support the claims of the Book of Mormon. No cities, no artifacts, no nothing. In short, the pages of the Book of Mormon are toilette paper. Joseph Smith was a megalomaniac, a lunatic, and a liar without shame. Even worse than that, he was a Blasphemer and an Apostle of Lucifer. If he did actually commune with and receive instruction from Angels, they were of the “Fallen” variety. On the final day of Judgment he will find his place in the Lake of Fire already prepared for him. Thanks to his LDS Church he will have lots of company. But don’t mistake my words for gloating. The loss of even the least soul among us (even Joseph Smith’s) is a pain to me.
Good Luck-
James

 
At Monday, December 10, 2007 4:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If everyone can be saved by God's grace alone, what is even the point of us being here on earth?

And I don't trust any definition of Christianity that was decided by a group of rich governmental aristocrats (the Council of Nicaea). That would be like us giving doctrinal principles to the House and the Senate for a majority vote. Why would you want to be a blind sheep and take their uninspired word for it?

I am not a mormon, but even I can see how wrongly you have noted many of their beliefs, and how ridiculously you have made up others (whether intentionally or not).

Why do some people care more about tearing down other people who are doing nothing wrong to humanity than improving their own hearts and lives? Check out Matt. 7:3-5.

Even CHRIST, the ultimate "religious authority" didn't go around tearing other people down and publicly advertising the falsitites in others lives. If you truly are a Christian, why are you adopting Satan's contentious ways? If you weren't, you would be doing what you are doing with the spirit of Kindness, not the spirit of Contention.

I feel sorry for all of you this Christmas season, when we should all be focusing on doing meaningful service.

 
At Friday, February 22, 2008 5:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant believe how anyone after reading the book of mormon could believe that Joseph Smith was a prophet. Smith was a cult leader
plain & simple

 
At Tuesday, December 22, 2009 10:39:00 PM, Blogger bluebird1 said...

I am shocked and saddened by this blog. As I was reading it, my heart sank deeply. Please remove it. Thank you.

 
At Thursday, February 10, 2011 8:33:00 AM, Blogger vince said...

I welcome open criticism of the mormon church. It must be hard to criticize an organization that for the most part does a heap of good for the world. For example: There is much to criticize about the US government but people often do it with there hand out. I'm a very logical person and would like to see facts about religion revisited and fleshed out. Life is about going from one truth to another and back again, just don't be an arse about it.

 
At Wednesday, April 27, 2011 9:32:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am a close friend to the son of a past Mormon president, I have learned many things through him and his father. I have learned that the " so called prophets" are taught how to use the spiritual influence in man to continue their deception. I have asked my friend several times to come forward and speak the truth, he has finally agreed and is currently writting a book to expose the filth of the church and their true beliefs. Please read ( Any Temple that bares the dragon will parish as the devil, those who worship from within will parish for they have been deceived and will not be forgiven for their worship of the beast)Joseph Smith was a con man and a thief, a pathetic petty criminal who could never amount to anything, question for all Mormons....What coins were found on Smith when he died? What were these coins used for? What abouth the writtings that were found in their home? these things have been hidden by the church for years, the Mormons would not be able to handle the truth. My friend should have his book completed and released by February of 2012, I will make sure to post again when I know the exact date.

 
At Tuesday, May 03, 2011 3:31:00 AM, Blogger Nathan said...

For me it is all answered by the spirit I feel. When I visit the Temple I feel peace! When I attend sacrament meeting I feel peace. When I attend a baptism, a family home evening I find peace. There is a scripture in James 3:18 which says: "And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace."
There are many trees you can climb in life, but their is only one that will take you to heaven, there is only one true church, one pure doctrine, one faith, and one baptism. That truth is found in Jesus Christ, that baptism is found in His Church which he did restore through the prophet Joseph Smith. I know these things are true, and can bring peace to your life.

 
At Sunday, October 02, 2011 10:15:00 AM, Blogger David said...

To the author of this blog,

You are a sad, small, little man, and I feel sorry for you. No one can be as vindictive as you and be happy.

You are an example of what Joseph taught, one who was "left the church, but cannot leave it alone."

 
At Wednesday, October 12, 2011 7:56:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Samuel,
You mentioned in your profile that you recently began a journey that led you to the truth about mormonism. I am curious about how exactly this journey started and what it entailed? When did you first begin doubting what you believed?

 
At Sunday, December 18, 2011 12:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The owner of this blog is being honest - his research is impeccable. All Mormons can do is cast aspersions on his person, they cannot refute the research he's presenting. And I'm a Christian.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

border=0

Get your own map at hit2map.com