Thursday, December 29, 2005

Due To A Family Tragedy, I Will Be gone For An Indefinite Period Of Time And I Apologize For That. I Will Continue What I'm Doing As Soon As I'm Able!


You guys are like my extended Family and I love you guys and once again, I thank you so much for your love and support. I regret to say that we've had a tragic passing in our Family and I must leave within the hour to be with those that need my love and support. I just felt indebted to my loyal readers and listeners and those that have Emailed me often, to thank me and voice their support.

You guys are the best and I feel your strength and love in this most difficult time in my life. Things and moments like this, just make me realize even more, just how precious life is and that my main mission in life will be to continue to help people that need my help and help them to be able to live happy and free lives. I've never been more sure of what I'm doing and I'm more resolute at this moment than I've ever been.

I love you guys, thanks for everything and I'll see you again as soon as possible. Take care now and may God or peace and love bless each and everyone one of you reading this message. Also, if you could remember me and my Family in your prayers or thoughts, I would be very grateful.

Samuel the Utahnite

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 12, 2007 12:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you must have a lot of fans out there
date: 2005
comments: 0

 
At Wednesday, December 12, 2007 12:37:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry for the last comment. It was made in anger. You might hear more from me, but it will be more fashionable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

border=0

Get your own map at hit2map.com