Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Mormon Missionaries Using MANIPULATION Techniques And Absurd Examples, Taught At The MTC, To Try And COERCE These Young Women Into Getting BAPTIZED!!





I discovered this great video last night over on YouTube and I felt that EVERYONE needed to see it, especially Mormon Truth readers and supporters, or those looking to investigate Mormonism.

This video over on YouTube is in 9 parts, around 3 minutes each, but I've taken the time to put it into one consecutive video, just over 25 minutes in length, to make it easier to watch. Be sure to head over to YouTube and leave comments on these videos and let them know what you think.

For me, it is all too familiar, of what it was like to be on my mission and I've been having painful flashbacks, as I'm sure many of you returned missionaries will also have, as you watch this. Anything for the cult and lying for the Lord, is what it's all about folks!! This video certainly drives that point home.

It's hard to believe that I was such a brainwashed, uneducated dumbass, speaking to grown, mature adults, as if they were ignorant little children, trying to convince them that they weren't truly happy and couldn't possibly EVER be happy, unless they got baptized and became a Mormon.

Like the missionaries current "official" teaching guide(Preach My Gospel) says, as I paraphrase; "true eternal happiness can only come from being baptized a Mormon and no other way."

So, in other words, NO ONE is truly happy that isn't Mormon, in this life or the next, even if they don't realize it and they will be ETERNALLY miserable both here and there, wishing that they'd just chosen to be a Mormon when given the chance on earth or after they died, in spirit prison, where Mormons teach that people like non-Mormon "Mother Theresa" was forced to be sent, to be taught by Mormon missionaries.

If she said NO, then according to the loving, "Mormon plan of salvation", she'll be eternally separated from all of her loved ones, friends, family and EVERYONE that she ever helped, all around the world.

Meanwhile, complete assholes, perverts and child rapists, like Joseph Smith, the serial adulterer, liar and convicted criminal, and the vile, racist, blood-atoning Brigham Young, who preached "death on the spot", for blacks who mixed their seed with Caucasians...are basking in the glow of the highest level of Celestial glory, as Gods of worlds without number. Anyone else see a problem with this?!!

According to Mormon Stake President Tracy Branch, of the Pioneer Stake in Salt Lake City, Utah; even the Mormon missionary William Angilau, who was recently, tragically killed in Washington, got a "free ticket(to Celestial glory) and we're glad of that."

I mean what an absolutely ABSURD statement by Mormon Stake President/cult leader Tracy Branch!!

So, check it out...even a 21 year old Mormon missionary, gets a "free ticket", for dying on his mission, while Mother Theresa gets Mormon "spirit prison." Anyone else take issue with that? I mean no disrespect, but I'd like to know what William Angilau did, in Tracy Branch's opinion, that deserves or warrants the "free ticket", that Mother Theresa didn't get.

Oh yeah, he's Mormon for one thing and died on his mission=free ticket. A LIFETIME of helping people for over 70 years=Spirit prison and Joseph Smith being shot to death(in a gun battle in which he shot 3 men, killing 2) for lying about polygamy and destroying the printing press=PRICELESS!!

It takes some serious arrogance and cojones to basically CONDEMN "Mother Theresa" for all eternity, if she isn't Mormon. Amazing that all of her GREAT and AMAZING works, are rendered meaningless, unless she becomes a Mormon. I guess that type of arrogance is only fitting for the Mormon, literal "Gods-in-embryo."(Miracle Of forgiveness-Page 3)

I think the one thing I'd forgotten, was the incredible arrogance of Mormon missionaries, who truly believe they represent Jesus Christ and somehow think they have the entire world and eternity ALL figured out, since they believe that they belong to the "ONE AND ONLY TRUE CHURCH" on the the face of the planet.

Of course EVERYONE else belongs to "false, corrupt abominations", "whores of all the earth", and "churches of the Devil"; according to their/Joe's beloved First Vision and proclaimed most correct book in the world...The Book of Mormon, which he "translated", by sticking his head in a hat, as confirmed by current Apostle Russell M. Nelson and official Mormon Apologist, Daniel C. Peterson, who is the paid, right hand man of Mormon "Prophet" Hinckley.

Watching this video also reminded me of how fanatical the Mormon missionaries are, since obsessing with baptizing people, is all they do 24/7, for 2 years(UNDER TREMENDOUS FEAR AND THREATS FROM THEIR LEADERS, MISSION PRESIDENT, THE SEVENTIES, RIGHT UP THE LINE TO HINCKLEY, THE MORMON DICTATOR) and then when others don't understand their INTENSE obsession; they are offended, even laugh and just can't grasp why what they're saying, isn't as critically important to the people, as it is to them.

They are incredulous when someone's bosom doesn't instantly and spontaneously burn for ol'Joe and they find it inconceivable and incomprehensible. I speak from first hand experience and as Chicago/Peter Cetera once sang, "I Remember The Feeling."

If anyone wants to do a study on cults and the most obsessed, brainwashed, fanatical members of a cult; Mormon missionaries are the PRIME and PERFECT example and case study, as I can't think of many other mainstream cults that have members rising to the level of the fanaticism of a Mormon missionary, as everyone can clearly see in this clip.

I look very much forward to your comments!!

Samuel the Utahnite

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

12 Comments:

At Thursday, October 04, 2007 6:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you took the time to do this because that youtube link now goes to a 'removed by user' page.

 
At Friday, October 05, 2007 5:21:00 PM, Blogger Elder Joseph said...

Samuel

I'd like to post this video back on you tube unless you do it or we both do it .. the original owner has taken it off .I think they were pro mormon and realised it was actually damaging to them ....

If you get it on You Tube ,I'll take it off from you there ....

E J

 
At Friday, October 05, 2007 10:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder how many ex missionaries look at this video and cringe. I look at these young guys as marketing a bad product to vulnerable people.

thanks for posting this.

 
At Monday, November 05, 2007 3:15:00 AM, Blogger siuphilip said...

I don't agree with anything you said, but the caption with the Elders and the dog is hillarious.

 
At Wednesday, December 12, 2007 12:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just stumbled upon your blog, which I have read (parts of) with concern and amusement. At first I thought you must be a very young man, but from your profile I conclude you are middle-aged (like me)... I'm also ex-LDS, with many LDS relatives, some faithful, some not.

It seems you have a new religion: attacking Mormons and Mormonism. You're obviously very energized by this, but I don't really see the point. To be frank, it seems an unhealthy obsession to me. Do you not think other religions claim to be the one and only truth? Do you not think other Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, etc., have become disillusioned with their faith? Perhaps you should direct your anger at exposing the fraud and hypocrisy in all religious organizations...

Why not just come clean, tell your friends and loved ones you don't believe, and get on with your life? I know a number of people (even ones living in Utah) who have done so, and they are getting along quite happily.

best wishe...

 
At Saturday, December 15, 2007 3:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe because Sister Sue most of these religions don't go door to door like Mormons and Jehovah Witness's do. Or you could admit that you are taking this critique personal because you still know people involved in the church. There's a thing called Freedom of Speech so why not use it?

 
At Monday, January 28, 2008 7:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! It is a pleasure to meet you! You have been an intergral part of my life for the last couple of months and I just wanted to thank you. I consider my self to be Athiest--never believeing in the God that everyone believes in. I have to tell you- after watching the recent post of the missionaries in the home, I have completley changed! I was so touched by the words I heard. Here I am almost 30yrs old- never believing in God before and then you come into by life when I stumbled across your blog and my life completley changes! I am ready to contact missionaries to come to my home. I commend you for what you are doing, although, you may be doing it to be malicious towards your former faith- I believe that you are doing more than just that- you are helping people like me to actually look into the LDS church. My entire family has been on your website and because of you- there are 6 of us who are ready to listen to missionaries. It seems odd to me that you are so consumed and obsessed with bashing the Mormon church (there must be some truth to it if you are trying so hard to lead people away from it.) You are a very intersting person- I am actually a profiler by trade and I know alot about you by your blog. You are a very intersting person and I would love to exchange emails. Again, as an Athiest (not for too long because of you, I want to thank you for introducing my family and I to the Mormon church. What an excellent church- promoting family, faith and above all service work. You will always be in my heart.
much love- a soon to be former Athiest- suzy
please feel free to contact me: suzy_benz@hotmail.com

 
At Thursday, January 31, 2008 8:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your site googling things about mormonism b/c I had some mormons preach to me once, like 5-6 yrs ago. I started getting back in touch w/a mormon friend of mine to learn more again, and now I guess your site was just another contact to remind me about it b/c I really think I've found the right church now.
I don't know why you want to hate so much on anything as much as you are showing, but I guess I can be semi-thankful b/c I'm just reminded again about the message those first mormon missionaries told me & am getting baptized like Jesus did, just like they teach. It took me a while to research (the 5-6 yrs or so), but I know it's true. Sorry for your bad experiences w/members of the church, but that doesn't mean the church is bad...maybe just the people you had bad experiences with, who weren't the best human beings (even though you yourself somehow glorified them as 'perfect examples'). And when they (human beings first, who also are mormons second) messed up, you find it a reason to hate & back lash. Sorry for that, but thanks for being my latest reminder to get more into it.

 
At Wednesday, February 06, 2008 7:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Samuel, your biography says you served a faithful mission in Argentina. That means you spent time in the MTC. Were you taught to manipulate your investigators? Were you taught to get people baptized at all costs, even if it meant saying things you weren't taught in the MTC? I seriously doubt that. If you were taught that, then I'm sure someone as stubborn as you would leave the MTC right then and there. And yet, you served out your two years and continued in the church.

Also, your paraphrase of "Preach My Gospel" is way too over-simplified to show the full beliefs of the Mormon Church. Mormons believe that there are three separate kingdoms, one which is reserved for those who have had the opportunity to hear the full word of God (which is thought to be the church) and were baptized in it, another for those who heard the gospel and did not follow it, and were still righteous, and the third, those who have heard the gospel and denied it. However, it is taught that each kingdom is glorious beyond anything earthly. Therefore, being a mormon is not the only way to achieve eternal happiness.

 
At Sunday, February 10, 2008 3:26:00 AM, Blogger James McOmber said...

L-O-L @ searching4truth's comment. Sam, your existence is an astronomically huge waste of time. Also, I think you'd be a little more convincing if you didn't sound like you were in high school or if you at LEAST didn't use multiple sets of exclamation points so freely. Bad form.

Cheers, James

 
At Wednesday, February 13, 2008 9:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is interesting to see that those that follow the gospel of Christ are persecuted for being happy. Samuel has critisized the followers of our Savior Jesus Christ for believing that Christ's ways will bring eternal joy.

Now if that is incorrect, why is Samuel so distraught and mad. It is evident in his use of words that he in unhappy and that joy does not exist in his life.

Those that live the gospel of Jesus Christ spend their time helping those in need and serving the community. They lift others.

Those that bring with themselves a spirit of contention and hate are bearing fruits of another master.

If it be your desire to read Samuel's commentaries, please do so. Just keep in mind that you will feed your own anger and never find true happiness.

Stop trying to find fault and try serving someone for their sake and not yours. In doing so, you will find true happiness and truth.

 
At Monday, July 25, 2011 12:32:00 PM, Blogger Christian said...

Wow, For someone who served in the church you are incredibly biased/one sided. You are trying to sway people's opinion of the church by propaganda(half-truths).I feel sorry for you! You think you can bring the Church of Christ down, but It is TRUE! So , stop wasting your time..You're just hurting your own eternal salvation. If one person's salvation is great in the sight of God ..how great will your punishment be when you've detered hundreds of people from the prospect of eternal Salvation? It's truly sad that you feel the need to bash the Church because of some injustice that has happened to you in your life. Grow up and realize the people aren't perfect but the Gospel is true. Hope you realize that before it's too late!

PS.. I've read all the comments on your blog and it seems like you're actually hurting your own cause by running this blog because people are becoming aware of church and getting baptized.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

border=0

Get your own map at hit2map.com