Thursday, June 11, 2009

Does Satan Really Exist?! This Is The Nightline Face-Off Regarding Whether Satan Really Exists? This Debate is between 2 believers & 2 Non-Believers!!



Does Satan Exist?

This audio is also available in iTunes, on my
Mormon Truth Interviews podcast.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE FULL DEBATE


It is divided into 10 segments and each part automatically plays after each segment ends, with a little commercial break. So, just click the link, sit back and enjoy the show!!

This is the complete ABC Nightline Face Off: Does Satan Exist? This is the debate from Seattle, that was held on March 26, 2009.

ABC Nightline Host:

Dan Harris

Free Thinker Crew:

Deepak Chopra & Bishop Carlton Pearson

Jesus Crew:

Annie Lobert & Pastor Mark Driscoll

For more Info...please visit Nightline or FaithMatters.

For those that want to read or join in on the conversation over on Nightline, just visit their comment section regarding this debate and have fun, as they're approaching 700 comments. I look forward to your comments here as well.

Also, I highly recommend the Nightline debate about God's existence, featuring Kirk Cameron and the Rational Response Squad, that I featured here on my blog back in July of 2007.


MORmONS and in reality all of Christianity and most other religions, are all obsessed with and in reality, based on the existence of “Satan”, not “God”.

“Satan” is their cornerstone and they literally embrace him as they talk and brag about him(Joseph Smith claimed Satan Attacked him right before the First Vision and almost killed him) and his incredible powers(allowed and green-lighted by their “God” of course) all the time and without "Satan/the Devil", their necessity for “God”, to help them defeat “Satan”...ceases to exist.

That is why they cling to and are obsessed with Satan. In reality, in most organized religions, they literally worship Satan, just as much as God, if not more and they'll tell you that one can't exist without the other. What a great and glorious plan of "God", eh?!!


Without Satan, they can’t even explain why God is even necessary, even though their loving “God” supposedly created “Satan”, who wants to murder them and destroy them, just so that their “God” has the purpose of trying to save them...if they obey and follow all of his rules...HUH?!!

The MORmON'S now dead Apostle James E.(give me your gold fillings) Faust once gave a talk dedicated entirely to Satan and used the word Satan or Devil over 60 times...proving my point.

This debate also proves my point, especially when Annie graphically describes what the “Demons” of "Satan" did to her(gang raping her)...once again with the permission of her “loving God”, that she prays to for comfort during and after the "Demon rape attack." Yeah...makes sense...if YOU'RE INSANE!!

If her "loving God" wouldn't comfort her before the attack, or hell, prevent it all together; why in the hell would he comfort her after the fact...since he("GOD") is the scumbag ASSHOLE that allowed it in the first place and He even knew it was going to happen and did nothing to prevent it?

Oh yeah, it must be the free agency of the Demons and Satan, right? This is the irrational, illogical, twisted and brainwashed mind of a true-believer.


DOH!!

I will be doing much more on this subject, since many accuse me now of working and punching a daily time clock for Satan...LOL, so please stay tuned and SANE!!

This debate, if the latest polls stated at the beginning are correct; proves that at least 70% of Americans are 100%, completely delusional, for believing in "Satan."

This was a great follow up debate to their "Does God Exist" debate, also listed in this podcast and on the Nightline website.

Time to grow up folks...put away your childish beliefs and absurd superstitions and use your BRAINS(if you have one that is) and THINK FOR YOURSELVES!!

Samuel the Utahnite...A.K.A. 666

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At Friday, June 12, 2009 7:51:00 AM, Blogger Demon of Kolob said...

I see satan the "Devil" as the mythical personifcation of the evil in the hearts of man. The olny real demons and devils are just posers like me

 
At Saturday, June 13, 2009 8:44:00 AM, Blogger Elder Joseph said...

There is actually a 'Christian' Sect/religion which does not believe in a 'supernatural' Satan or demons etc and claim that its a great misunderstanding of the biblical passages.

They believe that we are responsible for our own 'sins'/misdeeds rather than pass the blame on to Satan!

They are called The Christadelphians and were started by John Thomas an Englishman who worried for his life on a sinking ship prayed and vowed to find God if his life was spared and the ship not sink.

It didn't sink afterall! He then studied the bible and claimed to restore the true teachings/doctrines of the bible. lol

One thing I can respect about him at least. He didn't rip anyone off financially, or screw around with other mens wives and teen girls.

 
At Tuesday, June 30, 2009 8:26:00 PM, Blogger Tawny said...

Right on! I know first hand about the deceit, lies and the brainwashing I've grown up with. Finally at 25 I realize the truth. But my husband couldn't tell me I would't believe him. After talking to a friend it just hit me like lightning. He too is a returned missionary, and his uncle is the former president of The True and Living Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints( Manti, Utah)polygamist cult. His uncle owed the IRS money and what better to do than start a cult. Does he owe money anymore ummm NOOOO! That was years ago though. I'm really glad I woke up and put two and two together. Now I'm just dealing with daily visits from relief society ladies or the bishops secretary. But if the bishop is so concerned about me why doesn't he come over himself? Too busy I guess P.S Lot's of "blessings" are happening now that we don't pay tithing. I'm sooo relieved that my 2 year old son won't have to deal with the scare tactics I've grown up with. Sometimes the brainwashing still get's to me. All this has happened in the last couple of months so its still really new. Thanks for all your insight! One last P.S before I go "I know the church is true I love my Mom and Dad nameofjesuschrist amen. NOT!!!!

 
At Thursday, September 10, 2009 12:30:00 AM, Blogger Kit Curious said...

Even when I was still active in the church, I rebelled against the idea of ever having to wear those garments. That temple clip of those rituals gave me the shivers.

You'd think after being in recovery for over two years now would mean that I could handle watching something like that without getting stressed out... but I can't help but think of all of the families, like my own, that are separated by this religion... or worse, the thought of ever being in a marriage situation where one partner left the church and the other remained devout.

I cannot say that I know much of God or what is on "the other side" other than I believe that is something out there. But whatever is out there is not meant to separate us, but to join us together.

 
At Thursday, April 22, 2010 6:35:00 PM, Blogger Mrs. H said...

What an interesting blog! I recently left the LDS church and have also started a blog about my experience. My blog is just my opinion but I love all of the information you have on here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

border=0

Get your own map at hit2map.com