Saturday, November 29, 2008

A BYU Student Is Punished In A Church "Court Of Love" & Then Heads Up To The Provo Temple Despondent & Angry, With A Handgun..No Surprise Here!!


This is just another tragic tale of what MORmONISM does to otherwise normal and happy people!! Everything's fine until you screw up or are accused of screwing up and then all bets are off and they'll be coming after you with everything they have, including spies, who will secretly watch you and report back to the Bishop or Stake President.

Here is the direct link to this video story.

This poor guy may have done something or may be 100% innocent and only accused of doing something by the BYU Nazi students, that are so proud and happy to fabricate lies about others(as they are trained from birth to do), without any thought whatsoever of the consequences and what it will do to someone and the pain it will cause them in their lives.

In any case, this kid's Bishop or Stake President called a "court of love" for him, didn't care about his side of the story, judged whether or not he was really repentant and sorrowful and then they probably excommunicated him or at least disfellowshipped him, knowing EXACTLY what they were going to do before they even did it.

The whole court bullshit in MORmONISM is just another MORmON power play, sham and lie, as they actually pretend that they don't know what they're going to do before they do it. It's just another way to show you how worthless you are and how powerful they are.


Just ask Simon Southerton who wrote "Losing A Lost Tribe" or Chad Hardy of "Men On A Mission" fame, who were both singled out and excommunicated....for simply writing a book and making a calendar. Simon's excommunication was 7+ years after he was even active in the cult and had resigned as a Bishop and oh, he was even forbidden to speak about his "scary book" during the court(they were terrified it might de-convert people in the court), as they went after him for adultery instead, that had long since been resolved, as he was back with his wife for years at the time of the court.



Just for the record...what they show(men and women's skin abundantly, with NO MORmON garments in sight, as I've shown above in the video) at the 100% MORmON owned and operated Polynesian Cultural Center in Laie, Hawaii(the home of BYU-HAWAII), is far worse than what is in Chad's calendar and by the way, the next to naked men and women that parade around all day and dance in the final night show at the PCC are BYU students...WOW...what a shocker, more hypocrisy eh?

Oh and they also serve, in the name of the MORmON Jesus Christ And Tommy Boy Monson...the "forbidden and I can't drink it and get baptized or go to the temple or have eternal life or an eternal family" caffeinated coffee to their visitors upon request, along with caffeinated Pepsi products, which are FORBIDDEN at BYU and forbidden period according to the last MORmON PRophet of fraud Gordon "boozer" Hinckley!!

Now, why would this kid do what he did and feel such depression and desperation and want to possibly kill himself? Well, being punished while at BYU means that you are being kicked out of BYU, ostracized by EVERYONE and that EVERYONE(where you live, work, your roommates and who you go to class with, plus your family, girlfriend, etc, etc) knows that you did something terrible and are now NOT WORTHY to be a student at the precious BYU.

On top of that, part of the MORmON repentance process, if he wants to get back into the cult someday; is to tell his family and friends what he did and apologize to them for hurting them through his dirty deeds...yeah, that will help when they all condemn him and bow their head in shame on behalf of him.

Furthermore, they kick your ass out of the cult for whatever reason and then give you no support or help and basically leave you to rot(but telling you that they love you so much), banning you from even praying and participating in meetings. Funny way to show love, isn't it?!!


By the way this is not the first time that a BYU student has headed up to the Provo temple with a gun and I know of one that even tragically killed himself right at the front gates. Does the MORmON hierarchy care? Of course they don't, as they don't even care about their missionaries, as current Asspostle M. Russell Ballard clearly stated a couple of years ago.


Ballard doesn't care if more missionaries die!!

If Ballard is so cold and heartless that he doesn't give a damn if one of his "precious" missionaries get hurt or killed(the cult wouldn't progress at all or gain converts or increased filthy lucre and future shopping malls without them)...then he certainly wouldn't care if any member died, like this poor kid, no matter how tragic it was or if he was the DIRECT cause. There's a reason why Utah has one of the highest suicide rates in the USA, especially for teenage suicides.

What is so sick, is how these arrogant bastards treat you in a "court of love", as described by
Margaret Toscano in the MORmON Hierarchy praised and linked to PBS Documentary, who was excommunicated in 2000 for just being a feminist and speaking openly about a "Mormon Heavenly Mother." 7 years earlier, they had FORBIDDEN her to speak publicly about anything that had to do with MORmONISM and had threatened her membership then. The link above explains it all and you'll know everything you need to know.

The most bizarre, twisted and sickening thing is how the Bishop and those involved in the court treat you after they've announced that you're excommunicated. Margeret Toscano described it as follows:

"Then he said: "However, you are excommunicated. We have found you to be an apostate." ... I'm a nice apostate, I guess, right? [Laughs.] I'm a nice apostate. ... Then he proceeded to explain to me what that meant, what the consequences of that are. And then at the end -- and this struck me as extremely bizarre on one level, that after he made the pronouncement and told me what it meant to be excommunicated, and the fact that you're not allowed to wear your temple garments, that you're not allowed to participate in meetings, that your name is no longer on the church records and all of your church ordinances are canceled and so forth -- then when it was over, everybody got up. In fact, they were just always so concerned about being polite to me, and they all wanted to shake my hand. It just struck me as so bizarre on one level, that here you've excommunicated me, which means that I no longer can go to the celestial kingdom and be part of the community of Saints, and yet you want to shake my hand and tell me I'm a nice person and that you really weren't trying to do me any harm. It just struck me as so -- [Laughs.] -- ironic on a certain level.

Then I left, and they wanted to make sure they walked me out to the parking lot, because it was 10:30 at night, and so there was this politeness. ... In fact, I afterwards talked about sort of the horror of niceness -- that on the one hand they're cutting me off from eternal salvation and telling me that I'm this apostate, which really is considered very bad in Mormon culture, and then I'm this nice woman that they're going to shake my hand. There's something vicious about niceness that struck me in this -- that the niceness covered over the violence of what was being done, because, in fact, excommunication is a violent action. And yet you had this veneer of niceness that covers it over. That was horrifying to me. Afterward it almost made me shudder, that incongruity between the violence of that excommunication and the niceness of the discourse that went on."

Again, keep in mind that LDS/MORmON Inc not only approved whole-heartedly of this PBS documentary, but praised it, bragged about it and STILL link to it from Jesus Christ's official website. I think she described "horror of niceness" and "vicious about niceness" that she experienced and that this young man I'm posting about, which truly how sick, twisted and demented these men and this cult really is.

Here is a clip of Margaret Toscano interview listed above:




Margaret Toscano's "Violently nice" Excommunication From The MORmON Cult!!
Uploaded by SamueltheUtahnite

Well, I hope that this kid will be okay and will somehow get the support he needs from his family and friends, which is doubtful if they're still die-hard MORmON cultists who choose the church over him. Let's hope that they didn't raise him with the "Better Of Dead" doctrine, which wouldn't be a surprise either, especially if they're Utah born and raised MORmONS.

I wish him the best and I hope that he will realize that the MORmON ASSHOLES(The Bishop & Stake President & others in the room) have done him a great favor and let's hope that he'll never return to the MORmON cult or their Nazi University and will see the light and then help others to leave the cult.

Here is a reminder of the MORmON cult's "Better Off Dead" doctrine from a video that I made:



Are you all seeing a common theme yet, between what M. Russell Ballard(A direct descendant of Joseph Smith) said about not caring if missionaries died and the doctrines that they teach regarding "Better Off Dead", that I've shown in the video above?

Gee, why would depression and suicide be among the top in the country, here in Utah...hmmm...I can't figure it out...63% MORmONS in Utah...hmmm...what could it be?!!

As always, I look forward to your comments guys and I hope that the things I post here and record in future podcasts will continue to help you or someone that you know, to know THE TRUTH about the fraud and dangers of MORmONISM, as people are actually dying for and because of this evil, vile cult of death, EVERY SINGLE DAY!!

Samuel the Utahnite

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

37 Comments:

At Saturday, November 29, 2008 8:34:00 PM, Blogger j-boo said...

Oh no! The story about the BYU student leaves me so saddened. It's so unnecessary, yet so prevalent in Cougar Country, isn't it? Wow! What a shame. I hope that he is able to take this opportunity that moves him outside of the church walls for a brief time, to really think about an organization that would lead him to wanting to harm himself.

Thank you for posting Margaret Toscano's words and the video segment. She is such an amazing woman. I have read many of her papers and really respect her on so many levels.

I saw that PBS program a long time ago and your post reminded me of how much I would enjoy seeing it in its entirety again.

Incredible stuff, Samuel! Thank you again for blogging about the truth.

Winx, Jinxi

 
At Friday, December 05, 2008 5:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your tone in this blog is ungodly. i will pray for you.

 
At Friday, January 23, 2009 7:09:00 PM, Blogger Gabriel Mainville said...

Let me tell you when I visited the Mormon church I was the one who wanted to be baptised by a woman. You uploaded a hot video, that's awesome. I don't think I gonna join the church.

 
At Saturday, January 24, 2009 4:46:00 AM, Blogger Mormon(s) of another kind said...

Another great post! Thank you for sharing!

I love Margaret Toscano's work and strength. Thanks for posting that too.

I pray for that poor kid.

 
At Saturday, January 24, 2009 8:47:00 PM, Blogger Ari said...

I am absolutely disgusted. How can someone who believes that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is a true church turn around and post all of this blasphemous and photoshopped crap? If you believed it was true and you turned your back on it to do this, you do not deserve anything better than the worst kingdom God has to offer. How many people know that half of this is taken out of context? Not many, I imagine. Yeah. This is the "truth". I hate to break it to you but this website only serves to make definite the reason why I am a member of the LDS church. I love it with all my heart and you cannot make me hate it. You knew it was true once. I'll know it's true forever.

 
At Sunday, January 25, 2009 5:50:00 PM, Blogger Mo said...

Why are you so bitter? You paint the Mormon church in such an awful life, and yet in my five years as a mostly inactive member I've gotten nothing but love and respect from my member friends and family. I was expecting a huge backlash when I told everyone I had started smoking and drinking, but everyone has been really cool about my choices in life. Hell my older brother is gay and everyone in my family loves him and is still as close to him as ever.

Did someone wrong you somehow? Why this crusade?

 
At Tuesday, January 27, 2009 1:34:00 PM, Blogger Reader said...

Wow bud you are one sad, sad little man. Regardless of my beliefs, the fact that you spend your life trying to tear down someone elses religion instead of making yourself better saddens me and just tells everyone that reads this blog you're probably upset with your own life; most people that try to destroy others are upset with themselves and want other people to be miserable as well. Isn't it sad that, despite some weird things mormons do, they got you! They've got you spending all your time on them. You’ll read this and not like me, and think I’m wrong, but you and I both know I’m not. I read this and just shake my head. Nobody respects a person for posting their negetive opinions about other people. We'll read it and luagh and find you funny, but then decide inside that in the end, you obviously have no proof of what you're saying and then those that read will just feel bad for all the hate and time you invested in somebody elses religion. Trust be bud, your life will only become more meaningless and filled with more hatred if you keep down this road. Again, you're mad by now, but you know I'm right. focus on making your own life better and it will be So much more fulfilling, promise. Remember, of you get angry at this and retaliate, you're only proving me right. Best of luck.

 
At Monday, February 02, 2009 10:12:00 PM, Blogger Monogalleta said...

Holas!
Your article is very interesting.
I respect you probably it is difficult to assume many that they live through a world of lies and it is preferable to continue living through it.
I support hundred per cent.
so keep it real!
Regards from Chile

:)

 
At Friday, February 06, 2009 12:06:00 PM, Blogger Alanw said...

Many years ago I would have been upset over this post but today I have to say I absolutely know that everything he said is right. I am gay and was excommunicated from the church a few months ago. Before I went in I was told by my stake president what would happen and how I should feel the "love" in the room. And how much they cared about me and there were people who would make sure I was treated fairly and with kindness. So I go in and guess what. I was attacked on all sides, I felt no love whatsoever. Nobody looked out for me. At the end I asked if I could say something and I was allowed and I told them that I felt hate in the room, one of the members said to me..."do you want to know why"...I gave him an emphatic NO and after the token handshakes (a few were genuine) I left and my ex-stake president let them have it. I am very thankful to be out of the black hearted, bigoted, hateful, discriminating church. I know God loves me and will be the only one who will judge me. The church took it upon itself to be the Judge and jury. The people say love the sinner hate the sin. They will also be judged by God who knows what is really in their hearts and he will see that they are judgemental, hypocrits.

 
At Monday, March 16, 2009 7:08:00 PM, Blogger Flair said...

I see that you have stopped blogging for a while - I hope that is because you found something better to do with your life than generate negative energy towards a specific group of people. You are hating a group of people because you disagree with what they believe. Then you spend all your time trying to prove them wrong or making them out to be the bad guy. Isn't it exhausting to be bitter? You remind me a teenage girl from Gossip Girl (maybe you are!). Get a life.

 
At Tuesday, April 07, 2009 10:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

spies.......from the bishop and stake president......that is the funniest thing i've ever heard and entirely false. you're a bastard and a good percentage of what you say here is a bunch of made up shit, i know a lot about how that church runs, and maybe you should talk to the right people and do the right research before coming up with your ridiculous statements. I can tell that what you say is a personal problem against this church, which clouds you from saying anything worth listening to. You also have control of the comments on this blog, and nobody will probably ever get to see the one valuable thing anyone ever said about it. But i'm over it already, just want you to hear it sucka....go poke yourself in the eye and think about your worthless life. Maybe you should consider getting out and living your life, have fun and don't be so full of anger over something beyond your control.

 
At Thursday, August 13, 2009 9:38:00 PM, Blogger Servant of Christ Jesus said...

http://mormonslies.blogspot.com/

I really appreciate this blog, and have posted a link to mine. I hope you will allow me to be a part of yours as I share your beliefs.

 
At Saturday, August 22, 2009 8:35:00 PM, Blogger UtardsCan'tDrive said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At Thursday, September 10, 2009 12:33:00 AM, Blogger Kit Curious said...

The entire priesthood is a joke, a power-play, a terribly corrupted "system"... It is abusive. Lies. Deceit. Bullshit. My devout Mormon father certainly has his issues to work out, but I remember growing up in the church and watching him take the abusive of "higher-ups" in the church. He remained faithful in the church while enduring the abuse of other priesthood holders as they played their little games.

Makes me sick.

Kit

 
At Friday, September 18, 2009 2:23:00 PM, Blogger eyeontruth said...

I am looking for direct answers to this question. I lived in Az so I know alot about Mormons. What does Glenn Beck, Ezra Taft Benson, Sheriff Mack, and others have to do with Patriotic issues, food control, police control,Israel-Jewish control of the US, and what real agenda is behind the merging of Beck and the 9/12 groups/ big conferences like Seattle Safeco at $500-$50 per seat/where is the money going and the agenda. Now add how they fit into the CNP begun by Tim La Hayes and Eric Prince owner of Blackwater Mercenarys.sister/De Vos/AMWAY/MORMON/Sold out to RED CHINA.I won't go on......but I need the connection here. Someone help find an answer to this sudden merging Messiah complex of fixing our country which it sinks deeper/Muslims think like Mormons/Israel/ whats the connection going on in this country ?

 
At Sunday, November 29, 2009 12:25:00 AM, Blogger Heretic said...

I don't know how someone with an un-natural hatred of Mormons is legally able to post the lies that you have.
This hatred appears to be a mental illness of some sort and I urge you to get some competetant medical treatment!

 
At Monday, December 14, 2009 1:19:00 PM, Blogger Jordy Boy said...

I didn't have time to read this whole thing because I've got better things to do than read your crying rampage of how you hate your life and you're blaming it on the church. I did read how you said that they don't even rent clothes in Africa in the Temple. First off, you're an idiot because I can tell right now that you've never been there. I was there on my mission and I can tell you that they do rent them. So before you try telling everyone that you are awesome and telling the truth, get you facts straight, Samuel! You really need to get a life because you're doing nothing good with this blog.
Take care, brother!

 
At Saturday, February 27, 2010 3:47:00 PM, Blogger Kenziree said...

I am really quite disgusted by what you have put here. What have the mormons possibly done to you to make you feel such hatred towards them, enough to put such crap on this blog? HUH? I mean come on really? You're gonna waste your life away putting up crap against a church that has such strong witnesses? I know that I am a mormon. I know my church to be true. We really are just Christians! I don't know why people seems to have such a bad attitude towards us even though we are simple Christians with only a few different beliefs. Again, I know that the mormon church is true, I love it and it has only brought blessings into my life. THOMAS S. MONSON IS A TRUE PROPHET TODAY! JOSEPH SMITH WAS NOT A FRAUD! HE WAS ALSO A TRUE PROPHET.
I sure hope you can have a change of heart, and not be so cruel to a people who are only trying to be good.

 
At Thursday, April 01, 2010 1:53:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This blog is awesome. I've been laughing my ass off for the last hour. I've been a member my whole life--married in the temple, served in all sorts of callings, temple ordinance worker. I finally read a non church approved book and woke up (+ there was the creepy proxy temple ordinance work/sealing to an old dude). I wish everyone would read some Hitchens or Sam Harris. We don't need religion to have morals and values.

 
At Tuesday, April 13, 2010 7:58:00 AM, Blogger bam33bam2 said...

You left out the greatest hypocrite of all. Jesus! What kind of man allows Judas and Peter to be apostles when he knew they would betray Him. Talk about being a hypocrite. I thought the apostles were suppose to be perfect! That said, You Sir Samuel the Utahnite are a little confused.

 
At Monday, September 20, 2010 6:34:00 AM, Blogger Dejay said...

Thank you for being a fool! I am a convert to Mormons (1997)and I don't care about any historical analysis of the church or any rituals that people find offensive. I made my choice after going through many protestant churches. The funny thing about you sir is that you left the Church and instead of sticking to your atheistic ideologies, you want to destroy the Church that gave you everything you have.
The only fools in this world are those who spent their knowledge and energy attacking other people. The way you write about Church leaders shows you are a man of hatred and anger. Those you attacked in your writings, calling them nasty names, never done anything wrong to you and your family. You have no credibility at all and your efforts won't stop people from joining the Church.
Sad day for you!!

 
At Friday, November 19, 2010 3:32:00 PM, Blogger Adam Reber said...

"One of the FIRST THINGS a bishop must do to HELP THE NEEDY is ask them to PAY THEIR TITHING."

I find is funny how a member of 30 years in the church does not understand the simple principle of our Heavenly Father creating the world, everything we have was made by our Savior, Jesus Christ, I am 17 years old and I know this for a fact and while reading your "Blog", or should I say your opinion, your disrespectful opinion, as there are infinite other ways to voice your opinion than to try your hardest to undermine a religion that you feel is wrong, the only thing I have to say about that is, I dont see very many people opening denying the Catholic church as much as the LDS church, wouldnt Satan attempt to udermine the complete church than to undermine the not-complete churches? Obviously, its the best tactic. When I moved out at 16 and I had a minimum wage job and worked 60 hours a week to keep an appartment to get away from my non member family who hated me, I talked to my Bishop about receiving help from the church and he stated to follow the teachings and assured me that everything would be ok, I paid my tithing. I paid my tithing when I didnt have enough money for food. And guess what, I made it through very well with the Bishop's storehouse, please tell me you know that the prophet doesn't receive any payment, he receives aid from the church as being the President of a church is a full time activity. I feel you should really LEARN about the church than to instantly undermine it, anybody who hsa been a member for 33 years should be capable of comprehension of how the church works when a SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD can understand how the church functions. If you wish to chat more email me Starcraft_90@Hotmail.com I know the church is true and this blog in ENTIRELY wrong and just telling you know that my feet are planted FIRMLY in the Gospel and nothing you say will persuade me otherwise, I just wish to clarify that everything you and all the other haters state about the church is extremely ill informed and your methods of informing are barbaric with little IQ involved. Enjoi your dai.

 
At Sunday, January 09, 2011 3:16:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This blog is actually very informative and accurate. I am a former member. I haven't written any blogs like this, but I am fairly familiar with a lot of it's content.
The Mormon church is full of shit. For you members that continue to live in denial... Good luck. Life is much more enjoyable and rewarding after you leave. No more pressure and guilt. Don't allow that eternal family promise bullshit blind you. If god is real, your family will be around. Period.
I will follow this blog. Great job

 
At Sunday, April 03, 2011 3:54:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

why do so many think they know so much about someone else's needs? why do so many think they need to save others, that they have found a better way? It seems you have found the true light Samuel the Utahnite. That's great! Now tell me, what do you believe? and not what you do not believe. . . just what do you do with your life that is going to help others be kind and loving. I do not believe your current mantra is a good mantra.

 
At Saturday, October 01, 2011 1:57:00 AM, Blogger Jess said...

I am so sad for you and hope that you can find happiness. No matter what religion or faith you believe in. It is so horrible and just mean to put down any religion and especially to say false things about it. It's just so innaprropriate, esepcially for a 30 year old grown man. I'm so sad for you.

 
At Thursday, October 06, 2011 8:50:00 PM, Blogger BrittanyF said...

Oh no Samuel, be careful! the Lord most certainly does live, you shall know it some day, your knee WILL bow, and every person shall see that Jesus Is the Christ. I know it undoubtedly, and those seeking with a TRUE intent to humble listen and learn for themselves, will come to know the same.
I hope for your sake, that you come to be humbled.

 
At Wednesday, October 19, 2011 9:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey yo so im mormon. now im not a "goody" mormon ill admit ive got like tattoos and had sex and do drugs n shit but what your sayin is crazy. i have reasons to not believe in the truth but you dont. until you acually go and learn you should learn to keep your f**kin mouth shut cuz you dont understand what you are talking about. I may not go around preaching what they believe but members of the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints are the best and nicest people i know. theyve supported me and helped me through all my screw ups. so you go screw yourself.

 
At Sunday, November 06, 2011 1:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really do have pity for you. I know your type, running around looking for people to offend you so you can have the excuse of taking the easy road and leaving the church, creating drama etc. My brother once told me "find out if it's true if it is get busy, if it's not...what are you wasting your time for". Well as we see, you did find for yourself that it's not true and you left. But....your still wasting your time on something you don't believe in. You're spending so much time, energy, anger, creativity on something that should not even effect you anymore! Your out! Move on! Find things to do with your life that are meaningful to YOU. Find your purpose and place and peace. Being angry and bitter takes so much of our energy, energy you could devote to other good causes that you believe in. Let it go and live in peace and let us live in peace.

 
At Monday, January 23, 2012 7:40:00 PM, Blogger Liberty said...

You are so bitter and angry. Why are talking about the Lords church as if you really know the truth? I feel sad for you. Your heart is full of hate. All I can say at this point is, That one day you will have to stand face to face with the Lord and be held accountable along with the rest of us.

 
At Monday, January 23, 2012 7:52:00 PM, Blogger Liberty said...

Aside from you being angry and bitter, You dont have to right to judge the Lord. I know feel sad for you and realize that posting this blog is a terrible mistake. And the church is true.

 
At Thursday, March 01, 2012 7:18:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi,
Great site! I'm in the process of setting up a similar one. http://www.mormon.me.uk
Take a look - I need some feedback. Where to expand etc...
Cheers
Dave S

 
At Tuesday, April 24, 2012 9:32:00 AM, Blogger John Howard said...

You seem a little bitter! And who the F cares is some brainwashed morgbots get offended at the truth. I agree with it all, though, but I'm trying to at least accept that some of the MORmONS are good but deluded. I cannot fathom why I ever swallowed the MORmON faith and was in it! SO much BS! Yep, Joseph Smith was a total con artist/pervert/thief/liar/control freak. The "church" continues to deify him, making him look like some sort of hero god. WHY THE F DID I WASTE MY TIME????

 
At Tuesday, April 24, 2012 9:38:00 AM, Blogger John Howard said...

They all have pity for us, know our type, think we are Satan's minions, think we left the church to sin, etc, etc. Jerks. Go on Craigslist and find out how many Mormons are cruising for sex, swinging, etc.
And why is Utah biggest on pay porn? Mormon men are sexually repressed and getting off on it, that's why. You obviously don't have to leave the church to sin!

 
At Sunday, May 27, 2012 7:22:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Mormonism is a definate cult. Money hunger SOB's. When they make you bring your financial records to prove you have paid 10% is the biggest red flag ever. What do they do with all the money? Your not allowed to question that. If they were on the up and up then they would galdly open the books up. Most of it goes to their under ground city.

 
At Thursday, May 31, 2012 12:06:00 PM, Blogger Shubel Morgan II said...

I've put up a blog that deals with mormonism as a cult. You might enjoy it.

http://nomormonpresidentnomittromney2012.blogspot.com/

 
At Tuesday, June 26, 2012 12:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mormonism is awesome. I'm very glad I am mormon.

 
At Thursday, August 23, 2012 9:29:00 AM, Blogger Kayla said...

I am 12 years old and I know my church is true I am so sorry for what you will go through I will pray for you and all blastphamyst atheyst as for the poor people who were mistreated I feel so horriable about those wards and stakes. I am Making my on Blog about mormons and it is the truth! Plus Samuel we prefer to be called LDS which means Latter Day Saints so there you Jerk! I am proud of my Releigion

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

border=0

Get your own map at hit2map.com