Tuesday, May 06, 2008

The MORmON Hierarchy Claim They Aren't Racists & Bigots...So Show Me Just ONE Black Man Below, In The Latest Picture Of The Racist MORmON Hierarchy!!




So did you all take my challenge? How many black men are in the current MORmON Hierarchy/white boys ONLY club? That's right...ZERO!!

In fact, there has only been ONE black General Authority(Helvécio Martins-released on the racist Gordon B. Hinckley's watch), since they officially lifted their "God ordered and ordained ban" and reluctantly gave blacks the Priesthood in 1978 , due to massive social pressure, protests and the fear of losing their precious tax exempt status.

So, what the MORmON Hierarchy is currently saying, since 1990, is that there isn't ONE, NOT EVEN ONE worthy black man on the entire planet earth, to be a MORmON General Authority and that there has been only one in the last 32 years and he wasn't worthy after his 5 years of service and was released.

Why can't any of the so many black Bishops and Stake Presidents get promoted, since the Mormon Hierarchy and their apologists love bragging about them, especially the ones located in Africa?

In the General Conference just a month ago; they called 17 new Seventies and once again, not one worthy black man is to be found. They also called 37 new Area Authority Seventies and I'm sure none of them are black either and if anyone knows different, since we don't see pictures of them; please let me know, as that would be a massive break through for this racist, MORmON cult.

Helvécio Martins was the token black man, that they called, just to say "see everyone, we aren't racists anymore." So, no black GAs before then and none since 1990 and none in the foreseeable future and...oh yeah, Elijah Abel doesn't count you pathetic MORmON apologists, since he was banned from taking out his temple endowments and wasn't a true Seventy, as we know them today.

Also, why would Elijah be eligible for the Priesthood, along with a couple other black men back in the 1830s and then all other blacks banned until 1978? Oh, but your "perfect, one true God" never changes and is the same yesterday, today and forever, right? So, it was okay and then they were banned for being the cursed seed of Cain, representing Satan and then it was okay again?

Oh and if blacks were never officially banned, as some of you unbelievably, embarrassingly and ridiculously claim...then why did your absurd version of "God", have to give a special revelation to the racist/pervert Spencer W. Kimball, in order to give blacks the Priesthood in 1978?

If there was never meant to be a ban on blacks from the Priesthood, and it was a mistake and just a "Brigham Young thing"... then where is the OFFICIAL apology and admission that it was wrong, from your beloved MORmON Hierarchy?!!

THERE ISN'T ONE!!

You MORmON apologists can't have it both ways(which is the basis of every argument you make), by blowing off anything that Brigham Young or many other PRophets and ASSpostles have officially taught, said or done; while claiming that PRophets can't ever lead astray or God will remove them, as clearly stated in the D&C, Declaration 1 and numerous other places, like by Ezra Taft Benson and M. Russell Ballard, just to mention a couple.

Here is the word for word quote in the Official Declaration 1, which originally came form a General Conference session, which is also considered to be official MORmON scripture:

The Lord will NEVER permit me or ANY OTHER MAN who stands as President of this Church to lead you astray. It is NOT IN THE PROGRAMME. It is NOT IN THE MIND OF GOD. If I were to attempt that, the Lord would REMOVE ME OUT OF MY PLACE, and so He will ANY OTHER MAN who attempts to lead the children of men astray from the oracles of God and from their duty. (Sixty-first Semiannual General Conference of the Church, Monday, October 6, 1890, Salt Lake City, Utah. Reported in Deseret Evening News, October 11, 1890, p. 2.)

Not allowing the members to be led astray, would obviously include correcting or speaking out against and correcting any false teachings that are being taught and spread by ASSpostles or Seventies, past or present(they should have been removed anyway, as promised in the above teaching, since it included "ANY OTHER MAN")...so every PRophet, including Joseph Smith, should have been removed, since he ALSO lied publicly, on a regular basis, thus leading the Saints astray.

Like Hinckley clearly taught..."Each of us has to face the matter—either the Church is true, or IT IS A FRAUD. There is NO MIDDLE GROUND. It is the Church and kingdom of God, or IT IS NOTHING"...but he was just speaking as a man right dumb asses?

IT IS A FRAUD AND IT IS NOTHING!!

The questions I've asked you pathetic MORmON apologists here in this post or elsewhere on my blog, were of course rhetorical, as you assholes are no longer welcome on my blogs to freely spew and defend and justify your bullshit, racism, bigotry, sexism, homophobia and overall hate of all people that are not MORmONS like you, especially us ex-MORmONS!!

All we have to do, is look above, at the arrogant smile of the current MORmON PRophet of fraud, Thomas S. Monson, knowing what we now know about the blatant lies and fraud and all of the other things I've mentioned above and throughout my blog...and that says it all!!

It's time to take Tommy Boy's arrogant, cult smile and turn it upside down and into a beautiful frown!!

Samuel the Utahnite

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 06, 2008 2:58:00 PM, Blogger Elder Joseph said...

SamuelTheUtahnite

Its good to see you are still about and exposing the fraud (The church you are brought up in and once loved and served so dilligently ).

I miss your videos on Youtube , they were my source of the latest info and happenings involving the LDS church and of course the mere appearancce of you on there will send shivers down the Mopologists and church leaders spines.

The ( Bogus) lds Apostles will be watching the internet and come across all our activities.How else did they get divine revelation to suggest that members start blogging themselves and challenging us all.They certainly never got if from God.

I still listen to your podcasts , they were a major part in my life as I attended church.I even listened them on my way to church ! lol

I'm considering being more active as an activist.I still get info from an insider in my ward about the people the missionaries are manipulating into the cult.I may as time permits start mailing them all with the true teachings and doctrines and history of the church.

Then later on send them a resignation form complete with addressed post paid envelope to Salt Lake HQ attention of Greg Dodge.

 
At Wednesday, May 07, 2008 7:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that in the past I have come across as critical of you. I am on a trip similar to what I have seen you describe. Doubting the Church is a rollercoaster experience. I have been reading old publications they have on gospellink.com. I am starting to see the money sucking blackhole Ive been helping to feed for what it is. I am not out in body but I certainly am in spirit.
I think that all the TBMs need to do like I did read "1984" and " A Brave New World". I think the church uses all the more PG rated elements of controll found in both. I starting to wonder if all the GA are walking Mustapha Monds, teaching us doublethink, "mormspeak" clasafying all of us and conditioning everyone to stay quiet and happy while you enjoy the slave labor and virtual Hypnopedia. Thats why they dim the lights in conferance, they want you tired so the message will sink to your very core. Monotone repetition, monotone repetition. How many times have you heard; " follow the prophet"..."the church is true"...."pay your tithing", all in a quiet half awake environment over and over again. Or lets not forget all of the repetition when you are stressed out from balancing life and church and under the spectre of damnation if you throw the balance off. I could go on.
I hope that you are doing well in things. Even as a TBM I was entertained by your videos on youtube I was sad to see you were axed(temporaraly I hope.) Well untill next time.

 
At Thursday, May 08, 2008 2:00:00 PM, Blogger Demon of Kolob said...

like your comments. I am getting tied of mindless comments from TBM drones

 
At Thursday, May 08, 2008 9:44:00 PM, Blogger Muir Family said...

I like you video site. They are funny and a bit naughty, which I kind of like.

Are you going to do podcasts in the future? I miss those so much!

 
At Friday, May 09, 2008 11:18:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

How upsetting it was to scan this post. The Church is true. President Monson is a prophet of God. God Himself has born witness to me of this truth. I have prayed so many times, and received powerful surges from the Holy Ghost telling me that it is all true. I know you've probably prayed about it, but pray again, ask sincerely. I promise you that you will get an answer. This blog is not constructive or positive, and I feel so sorry for you. Please consider praying, discovering the truth, and returning.

 
At Saturday, May 10, 2008 10:56:00 AM, Blogger Elder Joseph said...

Drew

Your testimony is meaningless in reality .Its no more realistic than a JW or a Scientologist or a Moonie.

What you are experiencing is your own emotions getting the better of you , no diffeent than crying over a film.

If you study how Joseph Smith married a 14 year old by scaring her into it and Orson Pratt was having sex with a 16 year old when he was 57 then maybe you wouldn't feel to emotional over it.

These men became sick narcissisitic megalomaniacs and thought they had the right to screw little girls because they were going to be 'Gods'.Well they were Demons for sure.

As far as promises over praying and getting YOUR deluded answer is concerned .Well we have prayed and God has clearly said that he doesn't approve of OLD mormon leaders marrying teen girls and screwing them against their will..... Its quite simple really.

 
At Tuesday, May 13, 2008 6:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn straight EJ. Ho are massive instiutional deception and coverups good fruit? How is using the gospel as a tool for controll and promotion of fear a good fruit? How is abusing people who have dedicated two years of thier lives and treating them like things good? The good things you find in the LDS church exsist many other places. I say take the good leav the bad. We are happy.
I discovered something. After I stoped believing in LDS dogma....the earth kept spinning. I kept getting that good feeling I always equated with the HG when I do something good. Oh yeah I can still feel love, kindness, empathy,peace. I also still posess hope and charity. I guess Lds isnt the sole owner to those trademrks is it?

 
At Wednesday, May 14, 2008 3:23:00 PM, Blogger Elder Joseph said...

Luckychucky ,

You can keep the good you learnt in church,I learnt similar being brought up in a great family,but without the fear, though early Catholic classes as a kid with Nuns was a bit scary !

The truth is though that LDS is more concerned with keeping people in and paying Tithe and the doing good is partly to do with keeping you reliant on them ....

I was bombarded with the charitable side of the church early on and its 'doing good to others' instead of teaching me the real doctrines,expectations and chance to 'earn' my salvation by paying Tithe/Temple Attendance and Obeying those Leaders in Salt Lake City.

This is from the Scientology website : sound familiar ?


"The churches of Scientology and their members are committed to social betterment — in the local neighborhood, the nation or in the world as a whole. The tools employed are those acquired from study of L. Ron Hubbard's works, including his drug rehabilitation technology, his effective study methods, his essays on safeguarding the environment and, perhaps most important, the immense compassion for others that pervades everything he wrote."


The real goal of the LDS is to preserve itself and grow financially as an institution. It cares nothing for families or family hapiness .Its programmes for strengthening families are a deluded masquerade for keeping families/members in bondage and dependency on the church.....

I can only guess what its like to have been a committed member and find out its not really what it claimes to be .I feel enough anger after only two years Investigating and being duped . I didn't realise that the church was actively meeting and discussing tactics to get me 'roped' in ,or that some were assigned to me.I thought I was being allowed to Investigate when in reality I was being manipulated.

Its not really a church where members can make really friends outside of the church without trying to 'recruit' them .All I ever heard was find friends and families that the missionaries can teach ( Referrals) .

 
At Sunday, May 18, 2008 9:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember as a member asking "why are all the General Authorities white?" And I literally pointed to a picture and they were all white. I began to feel uncomfortable and suspicious as I learned more and more, but they always assured me it was "God's way" and would change when "worthy people" of color were meant to be there.

HA! Now of course, I know the true history of racism, garbage and the like that is the REAL HISTORY.

And the racism carries on and on. Even is subtle ways. I gave away all my old TBM books to some friends who are still TBM. One of them was a book published no later than 2000, that directed to marry into your own race. There you go!

 
At Monday, August 25, 2008 3:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to have found your blog, I used to enjoy your youtube stuff. You were kind enough to indicate your approval of my comments to some of the pro-mo videos. I am a never-mo who finds it hard to believe that intelligent adults can ignore so much evidence against their beliefs. I have just started my own blog on mormonism (mormonproblems.blogspot.com/) - hope you don't mind the plug! Keep at 'em.

 
At Saturday, December 18, 2010 8:07:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You should consider researching Mormonism, Masonic Lodge and the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan. You find numerous ties.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

border=0

Get your own map at hit2map.com