Monday, August 29, 2005

Hey Everyone, I Just Wanted To Say Thanks For Your Support and Emails!! You Guys Are Awesome!!


Hey, I just wanted to thank everyone that has been reading my blog. I try to put as much new info on here as I can as often as I can. I appreciate those that have emailed me. I promise that I will answer every email. If anyone out there has history or personal information on the Mormon Church, opinions or personal experiences that you want me to share on my blog, just email them to me. I would love to share more things that are not common knowledge and I spend many hours every week looking for these types of things. I know that we live in a big world and that people have a vast variety of experiences, especially within the Church. Actually, as it is often said in the Church, "It's a small world, especially in the Church." That is a true statement and I've had many personal experiences myself. The Mormon Church is really nothing but a great Multi-Level Marketing Company where everyone seems to know someone in the upline or downline....LOL.

I know that some of us have had good experiences as well as bad but my blog is not to share too much of the good but I will give props to the Church if I feel they got something right. I'm not ever gonna say that I didn't have good or spiritual experiences in the Church, but it had more to do with God in my opinion than the Mormon Church. At the time, I always believed that those types of experiences only confirmed what I already knew but that was when I didn't know or have the knowledge that the Mormon Church was a complete fraud. Anyway, that is another topic that I will get into another time. Like I stated, the purpose of this blog, as I'm sure you have noticed by now, is to uncover and reveal the fraud that is the Mormon Church; it is not to tell everyone how wonderful it can be in certain instances. The Mormon Church pretends and lies enough in their massive "PR" campaigns, how wonderful they are and Hinckley tells the world in every Conference. So, I'm just trying to counter balance all the "PR BS" that the Mormon Church is trying to con the world into believing.

After all, I spent my whole life trying to only share the good, overlooking the bad, etc. Now is the time for me to expose the other side. In my opinion, whatever good the Mormon Church manages to do is far overshadowed by the bad. The Mormon Church literally divides and destroys Families, especially if someone falls off of the "one and only true path to God." Their racist, anti-sex and anti-gay teachings are a complete and total abomination to me. These teachings have literally caused deaths and suicides. That to me is unforgivable and no level of goodness can overcome that degree of evil. What makes it worse is that many of these teachings continue on to this day. As I have noted in my blog in several places, the Mormon Church has never ever said three simple words, "I am sorry", in regard to the racist teachings of Brigham Young and many others. The only thing that this lack of contrition tells me is that they are not truly sorry and must still believe these teachings. Yeah, they have 3 temples in Africa, blacks got the Priesthood in 1978, so what? They can't say that they are sorry!! It is simply window dressing for how they really believe. Why the hell did it take so long anyway? So God was a racist until 1978? That whole situation is completely ridiculous and just plain wrong!!

They have to publicly do these things but all you have to do is look at how many black GA's are in the last Conference Ensign and you'll have your answer as to how they really feel and believe. How about ZERO!! Like I've mentioned in my blog, there has only been one,
Helvécio Martins and he was in the 2nd quorum of the Seventy and released when his 5 years were up and that was back in 1995. Hinckley tells Larry King that it's possible for a black man to one day be the Prophet but we all know he really can't even fathom the idea. First, there would have to be someone black, that was an Apostle that was younger than Bednar who is like 55 I believe. So, how are we gonna get a black Apostle when there isn't a single black man in either of the First two Quorums of the Seventy? Anyway, it will never happen!!

That fact that they called someone from Germany to be an Apostle still blows my mind. Of course, he has white and delightsome skin, so it's okay, right? Oh wait, I forgot, they
removed the white part from the Book of Mormon in 1981. But yet, Joseph Smith stated "I told the brethren that the Book of Mormon was the most correct of any book on the earth ... " (History of the Church, Vol. 4, page 461). There have been 3,913 changes in the most correct of any book on the earth. Wow, I guess that's not too bad for a perfect book!! LOL!! Maybe it was all of that "sticking his head in a hat" and "reading the seer stone" that caused some errors, right? Maybe with the darkness of having his head crammed into a hat, it was too dark at times? I remember as a "TBM", I used to hear about all of the Book of Mormon changes and just spewed the "TBM" rehearsed answers, such as, "that was just punctuation", "the rabid anti-Mormons are just lying about it to try to destroy God's work, etc."

The worst thing that I used to say all the time was a quote from one of the Apostles, I don't remember who and frankly, I don't feel like researching it at the moment, but it was the old saying that, "the Church must be true because people who leave the Church, can never leave it alone." I used to go on all day about that one. What a fool I was as I am now that person that can't leave the Church alone!!


The difference is, that now I fully understand why it is that people can't leave the Church alone. Let's be real, after people, for their whole life, have been lied to, deceived and robbed of their time, money and talents and before 1990, in the temple, they agreed to slit their own throats from ear to ear, while pantomiming it and disemboweling themselves if they ever revealed the secrets of the Temple; then they would chant Pay Lay Ale 3 times as they raised and lowered their arms and hands, well, I don't blame people or myself if we are very pissed off!!

We were members of a mind controlling cult and agreed in front of God and the witnesses there, specifically, our own Family Members and Friends, that we would rather die and slit our throats before revealing the secrets of the cult. Now, I consider that pretty serious and if someone isn't pissed off about it, then I don't understand. Everyone has to deal with it in their own way but if something like the things I've described don't rile someone up, I'm not sure what would. I just can't believe that I went along with it, although I do admit it always made me very uncomfortable but I accepted it as so many of us did. For those that didn't experience that, this info is for you and it is 100% true, I promise you.

So, from what I understand, the Mormon Cult leaders sent out some type of survey in 1990 to "special Saints", to ask what they thought of the Temple penalties and we all know what the overall responses must have been like. So, then the Mormon Cult made the necessary changes to God's "perfect, unchangeable, revealed directly from God to Joseph Smith, bogus Masonic temple ceremony. I was actually on my mission when the changes were made. Now this wasn't the only change, there were many.


I will be doing a post this week about all of the many changes that have taken place regarding the temple ceremony from the very beginning. By the way, if anyone out there has a copy of that survey that was sent out, I would greatly appreciate somebody emailing me a copy to post. I haven't been able to find a copy of it anywhere but too many people know about it for it not to have been true.

Anyway, this just all proves, even more, what an unbelievable scam the Mormon Church is!! It's amazing that so many people have gone along with it for so long, including me, many Family members and many Friends. It goes to show that if you are raised a certain way, told to accept certain things, that most of us will just go along with it. It's a natural process. Thankfully, hopefully, someday, most of us will wake up and say, "wait a minute, that doesn't seem right." Thus begins the journey to the center of the truth and ultimately freedom that most of us that were strong, active Mormons, have never really had.


I hope that this blog will be a way to help many of you to find that path to the truth that you are seeking. I also try to refer you to as many other sources as I can. I have heard from quite a few of you, telling me that I have helped you with this blog and I appreciate you letting me know. That is my main goal, to simply help others. Writing this blog has also been very helpful and healing for me, to get out all of the feelings that I've had pent up for so long. Through the years, there were so many things that bothered me but the fear that the Mormon Church instilled in me, kept me in check and things really built up over time.

So if I can help others, while helping myself, by simply sharing "the truth" and how I feel, than my goal is being accomplished. I have so many things that I haven't even gotten to yet. What I have written so far is just the tip of the iceberg, trust me!! There is so much past stuff that needs to be discussed, along with the current stuff that it's a real challenge to write all that I'm feeling and observing, but I'll do my best.

One thing that I'm gonna do every Sunday night, like I'm doing right now, is just write a personal note about how I'm feeling and what I'm thinking. I'll dedicate the rest of the week, as normal, to expose the fraud of the Mormon Church. I've recently come across some great sources that should help all of us and make for some great blogs.

Well, in closing, I pray that somehow God will somehow spare the poor people in New Orleans but unfortunately, it appears that God just basically lets things happen as they do. If he was ever going to intervene, that Tsunami last year may have been a good time. I have no clue how God decides when or how to intervene, so I won't even try to guess on this one. So all we can do is say our prayers and hope for the best.

Once again, I want to sincerely thank everyone for reading my blog and I hope that those of you that like what you read, will tell your friends, family and others about it. Spread the good word, link to me and let's spread the truth everywhere we can. There is strength in numbers and I believe that with everyone working together we can accomplish great things. I have many more things that I'm going to be doing and I'll keep you all posted as I go along. Also, over on "The Mormon Curtain", I now have my own subject line under "Mormon Truth" and once everything that he has published of mine, is moved under my category, it will be a great place to go for a quick reference. That site is fantistic!! I appreciate everyones support and I'll say goodnight for now. Take care!! Chau!!

Samuel the Utahnite

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

border=0

Get your own map at hit2map.com